Monday, January 10, 2011

Dish Report: Spicy beef casserole

Last Thursday, for my "out of the ordinary" dish, I hadn't planned ahead, so I was going to stick with an ordinary dish.  When Q asked what was on the menu I said, "soft chicken tacos."  He said, "Awe, what happened to the Thursday special dishes?"  He then asked if I'd make a taco ring with the crescent rolls or something like that.  So I put my thinking cap on - mind you I was already in the HEB parking lot with my shopping list in mind, therefore I had to rethink what I was going in to buy.  I sat in my car in the HEB parking lot and performed a little google action on my iPhone while LQ talked about his 1st grade adventures.  I found a recipe with ground beef, taco seasoning, cheese, mexicorn, onions, bellpeppers, rotel, tomato sauce, and biscuits (cut into quarters) but I have no idea where I found it.  It could have been at allrecipes.com or maybe I found it at the Pillsbury.com website.  Who knows...  But I made it, and it was good.



LQ had a cheese quesadilla in lieu of this dish since it was very spicy, but very tasty.  Q got home and was very happy.  See?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!