Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grandpa...

Me, My Grandpa, & My Dad

My Grandfather, Cipriano, went to be with the Lord last week.  I am so thankful for the 97 years he had on earth and I am overwhelmed with joy knowing that he is dancing at the foot of our Father's throne in heaven with his beautiful wife, Esperanza.

Psalm 127:3-5
Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

SALAS
Cipriano Salas, born September 26, 1914 entered into eternal rest on August 18, 2011 at the age of 96. He was preceded in death by his beloved wife Esperanza, son Ruben, daughters Juanita & Betty Lou, parents Antonio & Belen Salas. He is survived by his sons Roberto Salas, Rodolfo Salas & wife Bertha, Estevan Salas & wife Carmen, Ricardo Salas, Ernest Salas & wife Magda, grandchildren Gina Snow, Rosalinda Harnack, George Salas, Melissa Phillips, Manuel Ramirez, Michael Salas, Ernest Salas Jr., Stacy Salas, Veronica Arguello, Cipriano Salas, Richard Salas Jr., Juan Salas, Frankie Salas, Rudy Salas Jr., Felix Salas, Alex Salas, 22 great-grandchildren, numerous other relatives & friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Grandpas are special but I'm glad you have the comfort of knowing he is 'dancing at the foot of the throne'

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!