Wednesday, September 7, 2011

James read-along

I like reading blogs.  Some are inspiring, some make me laugh, some make me cry, many make me think, and many call me to pray.  I was blog-hopping this morning and went from Joyce's blog to Marla's blog and read about a James Read-Along.

The book of James has shown up on many occassions
 this year.  It was at the Priscilla Shirer event I went to in February, it was a focus for Beth Moore's study this year - looking forward to her published study on this one - Jam 1:2-3 is one of my memory verses this year, and only yesterday James 1:12 was my daily verse from my daily devotion (which by the way, I started daily devotions again just yesterday after not doing them for the entire Summer).

Anyone else want to join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!