Friday, October 7, 2011

Anniversary

Yesterday, the hubster & I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. We have been inseparable for 16 years and he is the most amazing man. I am so blessed and so thankful that God placed us together to share this crazy journey. He is my love and my best friend - nd he totally rocks my world!

 We were treated with sushi for lunch, then palled around for the afternoon. After the boy got home and finished his homework we went and played disc golf, then topped it off with some tasty gourmet pizza from Maars.

We then treated ourselves to a pair of Dallas Cowboys football tickets against the NY Giants in December. :-D Hopefully the Boys will show up and give us a good game. I'm excited about seeing the house that Jerry built and all of its topnotch technology. I'm mostly excited about spending the weekend with the man!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary! It lasts all year, right? : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!