Linking up with Joyce today...
1. What's something you miss about the 1980's?
If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
PRINCE, BIG HAIR & BIG EARRINGS
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I REDISCOVERED MY LIBRARY CARD ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO.
I CHECKED OUT A DIGITAL COPY OF THIS BOOK.
SO FAR, SO GOOD :)
3. What's the secret to success?
BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.
ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR
YOUR FEELINGS, YOUR CHOICES, & YOUR OUTCOMES.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
AS A KID, CAMPING OUT & CATCHING FIREFLIES.
AS AN ADULT, SITTING ON A PATIO WITH GOOD COMPANY.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
MAGAZINES, REMOTES, & CUPS
THAT HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE KITCHEN SINK.
6. Do you own a bicycle?
When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
YES I HAVE ONE. IT HAS THE "DR PEPPER" LOGO ALL OVER IT.
WE WENT ON A RIDE IN THE PARK EASTER WEEKEND. I ENJOY BIKE RIDING, BUT I TEND TO GET NERVOUS WHEN RIDING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MY SON. CARS DRIVE TOO FAST AND TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE DISTRACTED WHEN THEY'RE DRIVING.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
MUENSTER, AMERICAN, CHEDDAR & PROVOLONE.
OH, AND PEPPERJACK.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
MADE CHICKEN FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT.
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH
ITALIAN SEASONING, BLACK PEPPER, SEA SALT & GARLIC.
FUSILLI PASTA IN A GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
WITH ITALIAN SEASONINGS.
BROCCOLI NORMANDY MIX
WITH BUTTER, GARLIC & SALT.
HUBSTER ATE ALL THE PASTA