Friday, May 13, 2011

Blessings...

A couple of days ago, I was visiting Natalie's blog, and she was blogging about complaining and about blessings.  It made me think of the "Blessings" song by Laura Story.  Since then, I've heard it quite a few times while in my car and today I really wanted to listen to the words.  I found it on YouTube along with this interview...



We pray for blessings
We pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
All the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love is way too much to give us lesser things


‘Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise


******
Blog-hopping with the Company Girl Coffee group today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!