Thursday, March 24, 2011

What is that...?!

Last night's American Idol Motown performances were really good!  If you haven't gotten to watch it, don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it for you.  I'm guessing the votes will be really close, but I'm thinking that ____ will be going home tonight.

For the record, my 3 favorites are Casey, Haley & Scotty - plus Paul & James.  I guess I really have 5 favorites.  Who are yours?

I am, however, going to spoil this for you...


WHAT IS THAT ON RANDY'S CHIN???

It looks like a bingo marker!  I couldn't even hear his comments on the 1st performance cuz I was laughing & heckling the television!!!  Randy! Please! Shave! That! Off!!!!!!
-----
And what about Survivor?  Again, I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't watched it...  But, Philip...  OMG... Really???  This guy is seriously mental.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched AI at all this season, but last night I turned it on so I could see Casey, whom I've heard a lot of hype about. He was good!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!